Tuesday, November 11, 2008

rain

What is it about love? Its one of those things I will never be able to understand or explain.



I look at this picture and I cant help but see some starving part of me inside of it.. And basically, what I think it comes down to is that everyone wants.. no.. everyone needs to be loved.  I will admit that lately I have been a little bit cynical, or even negative about love. But the fact doesn't change that I crave it. 

I have been somewhat successful in my recent attempts to be content, and for that I give myself a pat on the back. But no matter what, you can't look at that picture and say "oh, that's not for me.." 

and what is it about the rain that makes that moment all the more intimate? there was a saying I heard one time.. I think it said, "Many things in this life can wash away pain.. but none of them compare, to a kiss in the rain."

No comments: